August 25, 2009

Eye-witness

Sorry we've been lazy. Blame it on the recent cold weather. Especially at this time now, drizzling outside. Sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing to be staying near to the sea, it can really become so chilly even without the need for air-con.

Just witnessed a crime scene when Starry, bang and myself were chilling @ Jalan Kayu. Which sets my heart pumping and my hair standing. One of the members of "Gor orh-orh" meow meow clan was hit by a irresponsible "WRX" driver. Poor meow-meow. The driver was speeding anyway. I doubt he can even see the cat. But I guessed he realised he hit something, just slowed down for a moment, then sped off again. IRRITATING BARGER. I stood up, only to remember that I only have experience in carrying babies, not meow-meows. I thought I should at least carry the cat away from the middle of the road, just in case another car zoom past and hit it again.

Yes, i know cats are known to have 9 lives. But again??? Can't afford to eye-witness another such scene again. Poor cat. The staffs there carried it away and splashed some ice water on it(???). Dunno for what, maybe its their holy water??? For a moment, we thought the gor orh-orh meow meow was going to die. It closes its eye for quite a while and remained still. And guess what? The meow meow was tearing!!! Yes, no joke. IT WAS TEARING. We were like... S**t, and we felt so helpless. But after a while, it started to sit up with both eyes wide open! So, the holy water does help.

Maybe we should splash some on Jeffoo to wake her up too. From her dilemma.

Love, SUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment