August 7, 2009

HAIRLOOM'S 1ST FLEA @ HOMECLUB!

Its been ages since we updated our blog!!! Sorry folks, we're really busy... So, here comes the most recent pics and news about HAIRLOOM!!! Ta-duh!!!!!

Well, Hairloom recently held 2 flea markets, one at HOME CLUB & the other at Phuture. Needless to say, we've got lots of supporters! Who else??? All our "hao jie mei(s)"!!! And not forgetting, Hairloom's lovely & supportive customers!

Bobo mastering "the art of threading"

All of us trying to play "nerdy"... featuring our "nerdy therapist - JANICE!

Terence who had been a great help! THANK YOU!!!
(Well, he was the one who helped me with my "bloody feet")

Haha!!! This is Hairloom's senior therapist - "nerdy" Uppkar!!!

And... Ta-duh! Don't I look innocent????

Our 2 hardworking therapists @ work

Hairloom's supporters - Moon & Kathir

Tommy boy getting a full face threading done!





Hairloom's No.1 fan - Jelly bean

And I'm trying very hard to convince Jelly that, I CAN THREAD!!! TRUST ME!!!

YES, I definitely have to blog about this. THE THREADING CHAIR DROPPED ONTO MY FEET!!!!!!!! OUCHHHHH x 100!!!!!!!!!! This happens after the flea, when we were all carrying our stuffs out from Homeclub. I was smart enough to think that the threading chair WILL NOT GIVE WAY. But it did. And I ended up spending $300 in the hospital, the doctor "GLUED" back my wound. WELL DONE. Now I have to go without heels and covered shoes for at least a month............ good luck to me.

Nevertheless, everything was worth it, cos we had fun. But I have to hurt myself only @ the end of the day. What can I say - clumsy me, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment