July 14, 2009

Breather

Ya, I'm using this excuse to take a breather. I need one badly. I MISS HAIRLOOM. It sucks big time having to work from home. I HATE IT! But with the very first flea market Hairloom is going to hold, I guess I'll have to go all the way... I'm actually pretty excited about the whole thing though. I hope more and more people will get to know about us, about our philosophy, about Hairloom's beliefs. Talking about philosophy... BANG!!!!!! You know why I'm screaming huh.

(Apart from the philosophy.. haha) Bang has no doubt been a great help to Hairloom. From photocopying of the posters, facebooking our events, tagging people(and I know this is hard work), taking astonishingly beautiful pics from simple items in Hairloom(yes, here we're talking about just the thread & Starry's heartshape teacups), all the way to sending all the huge image files overnight to us.

And all those late night sneak-outs, sticking obviously, "just-in-case" supper notes in the room for mummy bang, tip-toeing down her way down the house stairs and now an expert in turning the door knob without a squeak. Well, you know the importance of having supper kakis. Apart from only Starry & myself, you always made a difference, bang. Too bad Jeffoo is staying so far away. Thank god too. Else i'll end up making 3 stops everytime we have supper.

Talking bout Jeffoo, kinda miss her. Wonder how's her work? And eyelashes? Hairloom misses her too.

Love, Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment