July 13, 2009

Henna Voodoo

Want to color your hair?
Then henna is a brilliant and beautiful option.

Natural henna will provide a lasting colour for 1 – 3 months. Like all hair colourants, it will begin to fade after a few weeks but, by re-applying henna to the hair every month or two, the colour will build up to a lovely rich shade with minimal fading. Henna also has fantastic conditioning properties. It will give extra body to your hair, making it smoother, softer and easier to brush. Henna will leave your hair glossy, dandruff-free and healthy.




This is so funny....
Well.... after applying the henna, I'm supposed to wait for 2-3 hours before washing it off.
Therefore, Uppkar helped me to tie my head with a shawl into beehive lookalike.
While waiting and bumming around, I tried to demonstrate some voodoo and see if I could see my the other half in the mirror.
FREAKY!!!
Luv Star


1 comment:

  1. Wahahaha! This is funny! So did you manage to see your "other half" - The Joots? Haha!

    ReplyDelete